- EUSIPCO 2023, Helsinki, 4-8 September 2023. Alexandra (master student from UMONS) presented our paper Exact and Heuristic Methods for Simultaneous Sparse Coding and Xianlu (PhD student from UGent) presented our paper Model-Aware Deep Learning for the Clustering of Hyperspectral Images with Context Preservation.
- I have been invited to give a talk at Institut de Mathématiques de Bordeaux, on Thursday 25 May 2023, about my works related to Separable NMF. See my slides here.
- GdR ISIS thematic day on weakly supervised methods for remote sensing, Sorbonne, Paris, 31 January 2023.
- I have been invited to give a talk at CentraleSupélec, Paris-Saclay, Friday 2 December 2022.
- GRETSI workshop. Nancy, France, 6-9 September 2022. Together with Olivier Vu Thanh, we presented a poster about Randomized SPA.
- We organized the Workshop on Low-Rank Models and Applications. Mons, Belgium, 15-16 September 2022.
- ICCOPT 2022, Lehigh University, USA, 25-28 July 2022. I organized a session on nonnegative matrix factorization (NMF) and gave a talk, see my slides and Hiroyuki’s slides about his toolbox NMFLibrary.
- Visit to professor Sébastien Bourguignon in Centrale Nantes, France, 27 June-3 July 2022.
- Sparse Days 2022, where I gave a talk. Saint-Girons, France, 20-22 June 2022. See the slides, the paper, and the code.
- I passed my PhD defense on 21 April 2022! The dissertation is available here.
- SIAM Conference on Imaging Science (IS22) where I chaired a session and gave a talk.
Berlin, Germanyvirtual, 21-25 March 2022.
- FNRS Doctoral School on dynamical systems on complex networks. Namur, Belgium, 1-3 February 2022.
- Wavelets and Applications where I gave a talk (see video here).
Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgiumvirtual, 14 December 2021.
- GAMM Workshop on Applied and Numerical Linear Algebra, where I gave a talk. Potsdam, Germany, 16-17 september 2021.
- EUSIPCO 2021, where I presented the paper Exact Biobjective k-Sparse Nonnegative Least Squares.
Dublin, Irelandvirtual, 23-28 August 2021.
- Conference on Geometric Science of Information, Paris, France, 21-23 July 2021.
- Peyresq summer school. 21-25 June 2021,
- SIAM LA21, where I gave a talk. See the slides and a video recording. 17-21 May 2021,
New Orleans, USAvirtual.
- ECOM 2021, virtual, 1-2 April 2021.
- iTWIST’20, workshop + doctoral school, where I gave a talk on Sparse Separable NMF.
Nantes, Francevirtual, 22-26 June30 Nov–4 Dec 2020.
- I visited the IRIT lab, 12-16 October 2020.
- GdR MIA thematic day on non-convex sparse optimization where I gave a talk. Toulouse, France, 9 October 2020.
- ECMLPKDD 2020, where I presented a paper 14-18 September 2020 (
- ICASSP 2020, where I presented a paper. 4-6 May 2020 (
Barcelonavirtual conference, due to COVID-19).
- I should have given a talk in the SIAM Conference on Optimization 2020 (OP20), that was planned for May 2020 in Hong Kong. Unfortunately, it has been cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- SeLMA retreat, 21 January 2020 (Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium).
- Winter School on Low-Rank Models, where I presented a poster. 12-17 January 2020 (Villars-sur-Ollon, Switzerland).
- Wavelets and applications, 22 November 2019 (ULB, Brussels, Belgium).
- SOCN Grad School on Computational Inverse Problems, 13,15,18,20,27 November 2019 (Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium).
- SOCN Grad School on Machine Learning and Deep Networks, 14-18 October 2019 (Leuven, Belgium).
- ECMLPKDD 2019, where I presented a journal track paper, 16-20 September 2019 (Würzburg, Germany).
- We organized the Workshop on Low-Rank Models and Applications in Mons, Belgium, 12-13 September 2019.
- GRETSI 2019, 26-29 August 2019 (Lille, France).
- MathOpt 2019, 25-26 April 2019 (La Roche-en-Ardenne, Belgium).
- KES 2018, where we presented a paper, 3-5 September 2018 (Belgrade, Serbia).
Reviewer for the following conferences:
- International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP) 2022, 2023, 2024
- European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO) 2023
- International Symposium on Computational Sensing (ISCS) 2023
Reviewer for the following journals:
- Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications (NLAA)
- SIAM Undergraduate Research Online (SIURO)