A short CV
- 2018-present: PhD in UMONS (Belgium)
- 2012-2018: Master in Computer Science, INSA Lyon (France)
- 2016-2016: Academic exchange, Universidad Nacional de Colombia (Bogotá, Colombia)
- French: Native
- Spanish (Colombia): Fluent
- Portuguese (Brazil): Fluent
- English: Fluent
- Russian: Beginner, actively learning :)
- Chinese: Notions
- 2017-2018 (7 months): Research intern in UFMG, Belo Horizonte, Brazil. Worked in Data Mining, on itemset mining in fuzzy/uncertain tensors.
- 2016 (3 months): Research intern in UCD, Dublin, Ireland. Worked in Natural Language Processing, on automatic translation based on semantic context.
- 2015 (3 months): Network engineering intern in ADSIB, La Paz, Bolivia. Worked in a country-wide project of technological decolonization. Specifically worked with libre operating systems for routers.
- 2013 (1 month): Worker intern in SEB Group, Ho-Chi-Minh City, Vietnam. Discovery of industry, in a fan factory. Worked/learned mainly with QA and production engineers.
- 2018-2019 (1 year): Volunteer in the Erasmus Students Network of Mons, organizing trips and social events for exchange students.
- 2015-2016 (1 year): President of the Students’ Union of the Computer Science Department in INSA Lyon. 350 members, organization of extracurricular events and relationships with industrial partners.
- 2013-2015 (2 years): Team leader in the Club des 24 heures de l’INSA, in INSA Lyon. This club organizes the biggest students festival in France. I led the team “Health and sustainable development”.